1. Pacific Coliseum – Ocean City: Breezy sounds coming on London’s Coastal Haze label perfect for sunnier climes ahead. It’s part of an 8-track LP entitled ‘Ocean City’, released 3rd April.
2. Pépe – Belleville: The Brighton-based producer joins Paris-based label Renascence for the forthcoming ‘Motorforce’ EP. This one’s a shimmering highlight of the three-track release.
3. Confidence Man – Bubblegum (Andrew Weatherall Remix): Weatherall adds his wonky disco touch to Australian band Confidence Man’s new single. It’s a trip.
4. Private Agenda – Tender: An emotive and juicy single from Berlin’s Private Agenda, as featured on Royal Athlete’s 5th Various Artists compilation. Pre-orders for more disco and boogie on that release here.
5. Connor Youngblood & Nylo – Everyday: Nashville artist Conner Youngblood is back with his first track of the year with this collaborative effort with Nylo out on Counter Records. It’s summery and feel-good and you get to hear Youngblood flexing his musical skills on the six-string ukulele!
Classixx have teamed up with Daniel T to serve up the ‘Lifetime Groove’ mix series, this one’s filled with gems from Leon Vynehall, John Talabot and Classix themselves.