1. Pale Blue – Comes Home (Pional Remix) / Have You Passed Through This Night: Mike Simonetti and Elizabeth Wight’s new side project Pale Blue have just released a three-track EP. Graced with two originals and an excellent remix from Spanish producer Pional, get your mits on the release here courtesy of Man Power’s Me Me Me* label.
*This Axel Boman Dubb of James Hadfield’s ‘Soak’ is another Me Me Me release that’s been doing the rounds (and bringing the atmos) recently, it’s ace:
2. The XX – A Violent Noise (Four Tet Remix): A staple-sounding Four Tet remix involving big-room synths and shuffling percussion was dropped earlier this week, festival circuit fodder:
3. Jon Sable – Gray Paper Moon (Chaos In The CBD Mix): An all-out New Zealand affair on Tief’s next release, CITCBD step Jon Sable’s jazz-infused, laid-back house number up a gear.
4. Ed Woods – Last Call: Delivered through Beats of No Nation’s excellent free download service, London-via-the Gold Coast producer Ed Woods has dropped this hazy, toe-tapping number just in time for sunnier climes ahead – bonus points for an ID on the vocal sample… Head over here to add it to your collection.
5. Octo Octa – New Paths: Emotive and atmospheric title track from OO’s forthcoming 12″ on Argot, stay tuned for ‘Hidden Truth’ on the flipside.
And for the longer listen, Laurence Guy’s newly-created ‘Litte While’ mix series kicks off with an hour of selections from the man himself, dive in: