1. Wayward – Orissa: After a two year hiatus, London duo Wayward are back in style. The ethereal sounding sample really takes on a life of its own in the latter stages. Destined for the festival circuit, this.
2. Saine – Mint EP: Three for the price of one. Finnish producer Saine has dropped a gem of an EP on FINA Records (out 24th March). Peachy samples and disco loops pepper the three deep house cuts.
3. The Blaze – Territory: French duo The Blaze took pride and place at the top of our Tracks of 2016 with their feel-good hit ‘Virile’. They’re back with another belter (and another interesting vid to accompany).
4. Benjamin Fröhlich – Rude Remixes: HD faves Lauer and Cleveland get the call up for Benjamin Fröhlich’s ‘Rude’ remixes EP. One cool, calm and collected and t’other upbeat. Released on Fröhlich’s very own Permanent Vacation.
5. Donald Dust – Dazzle Ship: The excellently-named ‘Dazzle Ship’ is the fourth release from London’s No Bad Days label. It’s penned by the also-excellently-named Donald Dust (reportedly the moniker of an already established producer), and both tune and video act as a wonderful homage to the synth-laden tasty eighties. Pre-order the EP now and get this one for the time being.
Mix: Blast from the past Cyril Hahn steps in for a surprisingly jackin’ hour for Earmilk with tracks from Kornel Kovacs, Mak & Pasteman and Hahn himself.