1. Elliott Lion – Pearl: Elliott Lion’s second offering to Cin Cin’s sixth split 12″ release is the galactic wonder that is ‘Pearl’, nicely complimenting the punchy ‘Athens’ we featured last week. HD fave New Jackson’s on the flip, go check it out.
2. Hidden Spheres – Beachy: ‘Sunset soothing, beach-lounging house’, apparently. Hidden Spheres’ new four track EP ‘By & Bye’ is released on Lobster Theremin’s Distant Hawaii imprint and it’s ace. Get a copy here.
3. Deltawerk – Corridor: Our favourite new Dutch duo Deltawerk (the collaborative project between Applescal and Hessel Stuut) are back with their second EP ‘Passages, EP. 2’. It drops on 17th February on another of our favourite Amsterdam-based offerings, the brilliant Atomnation label. Expect remixes from Marvin & Guy and Audiojack.
4. DJ HEURE – Some Time Still: The super smooth ‘Some Time Still’ is penned by Adelaide’s DJ Heure and released next week on Seb Wildblood’s All My Thoughts label. Lovely stuff.
5. Fold – Bend Sinister:.Buckle up for the hefty third cut from Fold’s ‘Mill’s Theme’ EP, recently released on Moxie’s On Loop label. The title track from said EP was firmly placed in our ‘Best of 2016’ playlist, check it.
And for the mix this week, Earmilk invited Atomnation’s David Douglas to serve up this eclectic mix ahead of his third album being released on 24th March. Everything from the Beach Boys to Soft Hair to Leon Vynehall and ESG.