1. Krankbrother – Disappear Here: The Brothers Clancy bring the atmos in the B-side to their ‘Dreamscape’ EP. It’s over eight minutes of balearic goodness and joins the Fort Romeau remix we featured last week. Without doubt an EP worth parting ways with your hard-earned cash for.
2. Ten Fe – Twist Your Arm (Lindstrøm and Prins Thomas Remix): The list of guest artists on this Ten-Fe remix EP is ludicrous. UNKLE, Ewan Pearson, Tom Furse and Roman Flugel. They all join this effort from cosmic disco veterans Lindstrøm and Prins Thomas.
3. OCTO CHAMP – Said You Were: OCTO CHAMP, the south London (and occasionally Glaswegian) producer, video director and one half of party series Rigid Disco, is the latest to join the Let’s Go Swimming label ranks. Their fourth release comes in the form of his new four track EP entitled ‘Not Quite Here Yet’. ‘Said You Were’ is the second A-side and the bumping bass, colourful vocal and infectious drum patterns are a tasty teaser of more goodness to come.
Go see him IRL at LGS’ next party at The Waiting Room on Saturday 18th March.
4. Recloose – No I Don’t: Second cut from the Brooklyn-based producer’s forthcoming ‘Spirit Knows’ EP and it’s an earworm. Hits the shelves on Monday, bookmark it.
5. Deltawerk – Corridor (Marvin & Guy Mix): Italian duo Marvin & Guy get the call up for remix duties on Deltawerk’s second EP, serving up a tense ten minute work-out that joins Audiojack’s remix on the release. And the original’s worth a listen too.
The latest instalment in Ninja Tune’s Solid Steel mix series is worth a visit for a trip down memory lane. Metronomy’s Joe Mount rediscovers some of his favourites from seven years ago, whilst peppering the hour with a few newbies too.
For more new music, head over to our SoundCloud for gems this week from Marquis Hawkes, Seb Wildblood and DJ Koze.