1. The Black Madonna – He Is The Voice I Hear: The Chicago-based producer and widely-acclaimed selector kicks off 2017 in style with this 10-minute disco belter. The already-sold-out-on-vinyl-but-still-available-digitally release is the first on her brand new label, We Still Believe. A firm favourite of the year thus far.
2. Ben Hauke – I Kinda Missed It ft. Joe Armon-Jones: On point South London label Church continue to impress with a new addition to the family. Jazz-infused dreaminess from Lewisham’s Woop Records owner Ben Hauke. Four track EP dropping soon.
3. Francis Inferno Orchestra – Oasis (Celestial Body Mix): Wonderful nod to the 90s rave era, this Celestial Body mix is part of the three track ‘Oasis & Time’ EP. You can get your hands on it on 30th January courtesy of FIO and Fantastic Man’s Superconscious Records.
4. Gidge – Lit: Taking samples from their previous album ‘Lulin’, Swedish duo Gidge are developing the atmospheric soundscapes they’re known for into a more concise, danceable sound. Their seven track mini album ‘LNLNN’ is released today on Atomnation.
5. Aera – Rotunde: Berlin-based ‘Rotunde’ unveils this perky number ahead of his four track EP due out on soon on John Talabot’s Hivern Discs.